- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?
Even if your community has not experienced extensive flooding you might still want to look into the option of flood insurance. The basic homeowner’s insurance policy does not provide flood damage coverage. Twenty-five percent of flood insurance claims come from … Continue reading