- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?
http://www.emergencymgmt.com/disaster/Flood-insurance-A-roll-of-the-dice.html Make sure you call us before you roll the dice on flood coverage. For High risk zones we offer 4 different private markets that can save you from FEMA’s increases!
You have to feel sorry for this elderly couple who appear to have lost it all.. but they have had 5 floods since 2005 and could not afford to carry the coverage.
Extending the National Flood Program in choppy waters Click here to view the article on FEMA Flood Insurance and the vote to keep it going for the next five years