- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?
The government program, NFIP (National FLood Insurance Program) is running in debt. You and I are subsidizing people living on the coastline..However, if you do have to pay for flood insurance you may as well pay the least amount possible. … Continue reading
You have to feel sorry for this elderly couple who appear to have lost it all.. but they have had 5 floods since 2005 and could not afford to carry the coverage. %CODE%