- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?
Just because you MUST carry Flood Insurance doesnt mean you have to pay more! http://www.waff.com/story/16612544/flood-insurance-mandatory-when-you-live-in-flood-zone
If you have Homeowner’s Insurance or do not live near a river body, you might think you are protected from floods. However, according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency report, every home is at the risk of flooding. In fact, … Continue reading