- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?
WASHINGTON – With just one month until the official start of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season on June 1, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) urges Americans to ensure their families, homes and businesses are prepared for the risks associated … Continue reading
The government program, NFIP (National FLood Insurance Program) is running in debt. You and I are subsidizing people living on the coastline..However, if you do have to pay for flood insurance you may as well pay the least amount possible. … Continue reading
The Head of FEMA recently announced that rates in the NFIP or National Flood Insurance Program are going up. The bottom line here is that the program is not paying for itself and it needs to. The good news is … Continue reading
You have to feel sorry for this elderly couple who appear to have lost it all.. but they have had 5 floods since 2005 and could not afford to carry the coverage. %CODE%
Extending the National Flood Program in choppy waters Click here to view the article on FEMA Flood Insurance and the vote to keep it going for the next five years