We are receiving more and more requests for excess flood insurance coverage. Unfortunately homeowners and business owners are not concerned with having more coverage but more and more lenders are requiring the coverage as a condition for funding new loans. Citibank, Chase and even Fannie Mae are requiring excess coverage. Excess coverage is additional coverage over the standard $250,000 policy. Usually the coverage is for amount to cover the loan. If you are stuck having to get this coverage please call us. We have the ability to quote and bind in a very short time period and our excess flood insurance rates are superb.
- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?