The Head of FEMA recently announced that rates in the NFIP or National Flood Insurance Program are going up. The bottom line here is that the program is not paying for itself and it needs to. The good news is that there are a few private carriers who offer low cost flood quotes to many Californian’s and others in less risky states.
- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?