Congress has until the 31st of May to approve the NFIP, or national flood insurance program. In California we have private flood carriers that are less than 40% of the government program. Another reason to call us for all your flood insurance needs. Read the story here. http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2012/05/09/congress-should-reauthorize-reform-national-flood-insurance-program?msg=1
- Changes coming to FEMA with new flood bill
- How to assess Private Flood Insurance
- Master Flood Policies for HOA’s
- Don’t Roll The Dice on Flood Insurance
- Why more homeowners should buy flood insurance
- Valet Parking in Flood Zone
- FEMA annouces Higher than Expected Rate Increase effective April 2015
- California Flood Preparedness Week Starts Now!
- CalFlood on Newstalk KBKW Discussing Flood Insurance
- Do You Need Flood Insurance?